If you haven’t watched, we’ve been through a period of increasing amount/number of hate crimes.You’re probably not paying enough attention! We feel this happening at an unprecedented rate, and it can be more dangerous than ever. Empowering haters etc serves their personal/political agenda and/or self-interest! We are jeopardizing the identity and character of this nation and coming to the point of losing so much. Considered the protections and constitutional guarantees that differentiate us around the world! Unfortunately, when haters feel validated, their antisocial behavior increases in both frequency and severity/danger! With that in mind, this article Let’s briefly consider, investigate, review, and discuss five concerns that we all have to address sooner or later.
- Anti-Semitism: In the 1930s and 1940s, the world witnessed what happens when anti-Semitism becomes rampant and tolerated! As we have seen many times, the number of hate crimes committed against Jews seems to be increasing both in number/frequency and in what these haters look like. , more valid and eligible than ever. To make sure we’ve seen this before and to make sure it’s not empty rhetoric/slogan again, enact laws aimed at criminalizing these kinds of behaviors and actions need to do it!
- Voting Rights: While some claim to seek changes in voting rights and corresponding laws, groups (minorities and/or others, or same political views/agendas) have chosen privileges and rights. If not, how can we claim in favor of liberty and justice for all until every citizen can cast his or her vote fairly and without interference?!
- Systemic racism: Systemic racism is sometimes seen as overused and dismissive slogans, etc., but it exists in police, courts, employment, etc., and is a dangerous form of racism. is. rejection! If we enable this behavior and allow it to become the so-called standard behavior, we risk losing an essential element of democracy!
- Polarization/Political Rhetoric: We witnessed how an individual contributed to his personal/political agenda and self-interest during his four years as President of the United States. And so much power/influence can lead to polarization and division when we need public servants to prioritize and bring us together for the greater good. When a public leader uses hate rhetoric, it enables his core followers in an unhealthy way!
- Encourages/enables haters: Refers to violent white supremacists etc. in a way that equates to I am making a claim,” he said. Intention to encourage these haters, create an atmosphere that tends to enable them, and make this behavior acceptable to their perceptions!
America, Wake Up and Defend the Core Principles of Our Integrity and Democracy! If you don’t, it can be too aggressive and too soon, and you’ll probably lose your basic direction forever!