What is the Insta EMI Card, and How Does It Work?
You can divide the total cost of your purchase into manageable monthly instalments when you use the Insta EMI Card as your payment method. Through the Bajaj Finserv Wallet application, you will have access to the digital version of this card.
How can I determine the current balance on my Insta EMI Card?
You can check the status of the Insta EMI Card using either the My Account customer portal for the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app on your mobile device.
Using My Account, what are the steps I need to take to check the status of my Insta EMI Card?
• You need to sign in to My Account.
• Please enter your customer identification number, phone number, or email address.
• Either use the one-time password (OTP) sent to the mobile number you registered with or use the OTP to authenticate the login.
You also have the option to sign in using your Google or Facebook credentials.
• Navigate to the “My Relationship” section and select “EMI Network Card” from the drop-down menu.
Using the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app, you can investigate the current standing of your Insta EMI Card.
You will be able to check the status of Bajaj EMI Card if you follow the steps mentioned above in this article.
- Use the one-time password (OTP) sent to your registered number to log in to the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app.
- You’ll see a tab labelled “Know More.”
- After clicking the “See EMI Card Now” button, you must enter your birth date.
- Your credit card information will be displayed on the screen at that time.
The following are the required documents to apply for an Insta EMI Card:
You will need to submit the required documents to obtain the Insta EMI Card.
• Cancelled cheque
• PAN card
• Documentation proving the address
• Agreed to sign the ECS mandate.
My Account and the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app both allow you to view your Insta EMI Card number.
A new customer’s application for a card
Following a few simple steps, a new customer can apply for the Insta EMI Card.
• Visit the website of Bajaj Finserv.
• Go to the page for the Insta EMI Card.
• Provide your contact information, including your phone number and date of birth.
• To proceed, double-check your pre-approved limit.
• Verify and confirm your KYC information.
• Pay a small joining fee to activate your Insta EMI Card.
• Your digital Insta EMI Card will be instantly activated.
The Bajaj Wallet app allows you to access your Insta EMI Card on your phone.
Applications from students
Students are not eligible to apply for the card because anyone applying for the card must have a regular source of income.
You can shop for the latest electronics and more at the Bajaj Mall with the Insta EMI Card. Shop from the comfort of your own home on easy EMIs.
Use the EMI Card to purchase all your favourite gadgets and electronic appliances from their partner stores, including Vijay Sales, Croma, Reliance Digital, and others. The lifestyle partners also offer EMI on furniture, gym equipment, professional courses, and more. Get additional benefits such as home delivery, no down payment, doorstep demo, and so on.
When you use the Insta EMI Card to shop, you can immediately convert the cost of your purchase into easy EMIs. There are no additional documents required at the time of purchase.
E-commerce website shopping
You can use your Insta EMI Card to shop at all major e-commerce sites, including Flipkart and Amazon.
The products purchased with your Insta EMI Card may or may not include an interest component.
Insta EMI Card shopping limit
When you use your Insta EMI Card to shop, you can get up to Rs. 4 lakh in financing.
Using the Insta EMI Card, go shopping
Here are the steps to take if you want to buy a product at a store near you:
- Visit a Bajaj Finserv partner store in your area.
- Choose an appropriate repayment term.
- Provide your EMI Network Card information.
- Show the OTP that was sent to your registered phone number.
The Insta EMI Card has been renamed the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.