It’s been almost – two years since this terrible pandemic began infecting humans, as most people believe. We seem to have lost so much opportunity because we failed to act in a thoughtful and timely manner, where necessary, with the support of scientific and medical professionals and professionals! Over 800,000 people! Americans have died (probably more), and millions, tens of millions (and more) have been infected to varying degrees worldwide.
Each time we feel like we’ve taken a step forward – in this battle the virus has mutated and lost more ground. Demonstrate deadly power. Despite the rapid rollout of a vaccine believed to be the best ever created to combat any virus, we are still losing lives and many are getting infected. . Likewise, we seem to have lost two years, and the economy, and economic conditions, all over the world, continue to suffer! Many supply chains, jobs and mental health are also victims! Many now believe that we may not, and probably will never, be able to get rid of this completely, but that it is likely to turn into an endemic disease such as the flu.
I mean, we start thinking about it with us and as part of our normal daily life, and instead of trying to eliminate it and/or as a cure, In most cases, it will probably require a series of boosters (vaccines, etc.), and some common sense, public health, to greatly minimize the overall impact! With that in mind, this article attempts to briefly examine, research, review, and discuss five upcoming considerations.
- Vaccination/vaccination pace and mutation rate, etc.: Unfortunately, many are their own worst enemies, paying more attention to empty promises, conspiracy theories and so-called alternative approaches. Or, rather than deny/minimize, play the role of an expert by listening to them, getting vaccinated, wearing a mask, social distancing, etc! There are cases of breakthroughs Ginger, in most cases, these are mild and most of the serious cases, hospitalizations and deaths are due to lack of vaccination, weakened immunity etc. !If you get more shots, these mutations will have far fewer places, places, etc to breed!
- GLOBAL PROPORTIONS: This is a global public health crisis, and the risks are even greater because there are huge socioeconomic differences between rich and poor countries! , has promised and committed millions of therapeutic doses, but many other countries have yet to get up on their feet.
- Transmission and Severity: One of the challenges of the testing process is that so many people are currently being tested, with incomplete results, no symptoms, and more severe cases counted as well. !How many people get the flu each year are not reported because the consequences may not be serious.
- Will we begin to witness the acceptance of common sense, public health measures more widely?: This fight must be continuous and persistent! Use common sense in quests to reduce impact Can’t stop doing it! Why do we continue to see so many people not getting vaccinated, using public spaces, and/or wearing masks when needed? Why should this be a political issue if there is a need?
- Ease/convenience of more reliable testing: Today, most tests are hard to find, expensive, inconvenient, and have many false positive or negative results! Improve this component You have to deal with how to
That said, many feel the pandemic – fatigue, suspension and wise public health approaches are having the worst impact now and will last longer than otherwise! Unfortunately, this virus It will likely be with us for quite some time, and we must find the best way to transform it into an endemic state in the safest and most sensible way!